Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 32

May 21st

Today in class I finished my first characteristic, art and architecture. I reviewed again but very briefly to check if I missed anything. Everything seemed fine, but I'd probably find more later on. I just got to start my second characteristic, religion, but I didn't get far with that. I had to get ready earlier a bit to catch my bus before it leaves. I think I worked well because I put lots of effort into my work and used up my time wisely and I didn't goof around much like I usually would. I am fully satisfied with my work for the first time and I intend on staying this way till the end. Next week I think I would be able to finish my essay but not so sure about completing my bibliography. I think I would need another lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment