Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 33

May 24th

Today in class I think worked okay. I got to finish my religion paragraphs and I reviewed them. My reviewing isn't that good because I am always in a rush. I wasn't in the mood of working much because it was a Sunday morning. Not the best time to work on my schedule, but not everything goes my way. I could have accomplished more if I concentrated but i didn't have breakfast so that didn't help much either. I guess I learned my lesson for next time if there is. Mr. Sparks was trying to find out how many more days to give us to work and I preferred till the end of the week, but again not much goes my way (I got used to  it). He told us the dead line was Wednesday but then we didn't have class on Wednesday so he said Tuesday. That freaked me out like hell but it did give me a boost to work more.

No comments:

Post a Comment