Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 27

May 3rd

Today we were going to start the actual essay. Mr.Sparks explained the basic points and his restrictions on the essay. He was quite strict about them and he wasn't going to accept an excuse. We first started with a plan. The class was told that if you have a well organized and structured plan, your essay would be better than if you had a sloppy plan. That helped work harder because I don't want an unorganized essay. I decided to type my plan if there were any changes I could change by pencil. My plan was detailed and it was organized, but I felt that I could organized it a bit more. I didn't have any more time to change or organize my plan more so I decided to complete it at home or next lesson. I wasn't fully satisfied with my plan, I should have thought of it more. I wasn't really focusing my mind sometimes got carried away with space camp because there was a discussion about canceling it. I also came late to class because I went to the classroom then I had to go back up to the lab (waste of time).

No comments:

Post a Comment