Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 26

April 30th

The class was told that today was the last day for research in the lab. It was a tense class for me because I still felt behind and lost. I tried to answer my guiding questions. I was able to but I couldn't get the answer to 2 questions from social class I have been working on those question for about 2 weeks and I still couldn't find the answers. I worked really well and focused allot. I guess when I am under pressure I work better and I think I worked well because I was taking my cast of in the weekend (happy mood). And luckily no one disturbed me like last lesson.  In my perspective  I think I that this lesson was the best lesson I had in all the lab. I was satisfied with the amount of work I accomplished but I still couldn't find the answer to the missing 2 guiding questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment