Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 24

April 27th

I arrived to class on time again and quickly went to the short cut. I focused on social class again. Surprisingly I didn't find much, so I decided to try something different this time. I went to ask. com and typed in some of my guiding questions but that was a waste of time. It didn't really give the answers I needed. So then I decided to try using youtube but that took to long to load. At the end I used brainpop. Brainpop was very brief and mentioned all the basics, so I didn't get much from it. Overall I think I worked well although I didn't get much information. Probably next lesson I would stick to googling. At least I know for next time. Overall I was satisfied with my final work. I didn't find the researching hard since there was a big choice of websites to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment