Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 23

April 26th

Luckily I was in school for this lesson. I came into class on time surprisingly since I was late to most of the other classes. I quickly logged on to my account and directly went to the shortcut. I wasn't able to access them when I was absent, so I really needed to catch up. I focused mostly on social class because I felt like I didn't do well in it. I used most of the websites on the shortcut and I found them very useful. I think I worked really good since I just came to school and that my foot was hurting  a bit.  I worked really hard because I felt very behind then the rest of the class. I did not find lots of extra information, but the notes that I had were really good. When I looked over my work I found that they were to brief and that they should be a bit more detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment