Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 16

April 13th

Today in class I looked at a couple of books but they only repeated all the notes I had. So I asked Mr.Sparks if it was ok to work on my blogger, but he said that there is no way that I could be finished. He knockeed some sence in to me and asked me if I looked at some encyclopedias. I went and checked and I luckly found a couple of pages on Egypt. Unluckly I didn't find the answer to my 2 questions but I did find extra information that I added into my folder. The bell rang but I didn't get to write down the bibliography. In this class I bearly did anything in the beginning  but then after Mr.Sparks told me about the encyclopedias. Overall I worked really hard and fast in the second half only. Since today was the last class in the library I hope I so better online and find the answer to those two questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment