Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 13

March 31st 

Today I was early for class because it was break and Maha was absent. I wanted to finish my bibliography. Luckily the other class did not show up in the library today, meaning there were more books to look at. I wrote all the bibliography for the books I used throughout the whole research. I worked well in class, probably because the environment was quieter without the other class. However, I did have difficulties in some of the books where I went to ask Mr. Sparks about it and then we asked the librarian then another teacher joined to figure it out. At the end they came with a conclusion that seemed right to me. There were some other books with this problem that I was able to figure out, according to the teachers solutions.

2 comments:

  1. Noor
    Its good to see you are keeping up with your posts. I am also pleased to see you are keeping your bibliography cards done too. Are you pleased with the questions you wrote have you been able to find the answers for them? Have you found extra information that you will be adding to your essay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noor your process journal is going well, keep it up. Try and focus a little more on how you worked, rather than what you did. This is what will improve your journal grade.
    Criteria C 8/10

    ReplyDelete