Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 8

March 23rd

In class I mainly worked on social class again. I think I did better this time than the others time. I am  not sure why, but maybe because I didn't use my brain much in the previous class (P.E). I looked in about two more new books which I found very useful. I used both books for each of my characteristics. I must admit I did chit chat then and now, but at least I worked. During class some of the classmates kept on asking me in how many days we should have on our blogger. There was a discussion about it, and at the end we came up with eight days including today. Mr. Sparks kept us five minutes after class to talk about the amount of cards and the bloggers. Thankfully I had everything he mentioned, so I was on the right track so far. Other than I was one day late in my blogger process journal.    

No comments:

Post a Comment