Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 3

March 15th

Today in the beginning of class half the time was wasted because of people late and talking. Mr. Sparks told the class what we were going to for the next few weeks. We were going to go to the library every lesson till further notice and look at books and take notes. Our notes were written down on little post cards that we can slip into the pockets in our file. For half the lesson the class was in the library researching books on their civilization.  Mr. Sparks gave the class a sheet on how to write a bibliography for a book in the library. I first decided to start with Architecture then move on to the other characteristics. During class I finished all notes that I needed for Architecture. I also written a correct bibliography for all the books I used. I don't think I did well in class today. More work could have been accomplished if time wasn't wasted like almost everyday.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment